The Student Room Group

Which uni should i choose for creative writing MA?

Hello everybody. I hope i post this in the right place.
I've been accepted for an MA in creative writing on Nottingham, Sheffield, Kent and Royal Holloway. How can i choose? I like best RH and Nottingham, but i feel really torn.
Compare the courses, alumni feedback/advice, campus environments, fees and living costs involved with each.
Then go with your gut instinct.
Good luck!
Original post by Lily2277
Hello everybody. I hope i post this in the right place.
I've been accepted for an MA in creative writing on Nottingham, Sheffield, Kent and Royal Holloway. How can i choose? I like best RH and Nottingham, but i feel really torn.

Hey! :biggrin:
Firstly, congrats on getting accepted into Kent for your masters :smile:
I'm an undergraduate student at Kent, but if you have any questions about what it is like to live/study there, then please feel free to ask me! You could try comparing the course structure/content for each of the universities you have applied for and see which one appeals to you the most :smile: When I was trying to decide which uni to go to, I found comparing student life really useful too, as I wanted to find somewhere I would feel the most settled so I could make the most of everything. If you wanted to ask a current Kent postgrad about life at Kent or how she decided on Kent, you can chat to their postgrad student rep @Postgrad Rep Shelly :smile:
I hope this helps and best of luck! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending