The Student Room Group
Original post by jelly_beaned
hey all,
i have been contacting universities about doing a completely different course to what i have for my firm and insurance choices. If i were to decline / remove my firm and insurance choices, would i be placed into ucas extar and could i then take up an offer for the new course at a different uni?

Is your firm choice still conditional?
If so then you would need to contact UCAS and both your firm and insurance universities and ask to "change my replies to decline". If you change so that you have declined all offers (instead of picking 2 for firm and insurance) then you'll be placed into Extra and will be able to add a 6th choice
Original post by PQ
Is your firm choice still conditional?
If so then you would need to contact UCAS and both your firm and insurance universities and ask to "change my replies to decline". If you change so that you have declined all offers (instead of picking 2 for firm and insurance) then you'll be placed into Extra and will be able to add a 6th choice

ah i see! yeah my firm and insurance are still conditional, so i will have to contact the universities and UCAS if i want to change to ucas extra, considering how busy they are with the corona situation, this could get interesting :woo:

If i can't get through ucas extra i think i will have to brave clearing which is not ideal but hey ho
Original post by jelly_beaned
hey all,
i have been contacting universities about doing a completely different course to what i have for my firm and insurance choices. If i were to decline / remove my firm and insurance choices, would i be placed into ucas extar and could i then take up an offer for the new course at a different uni?

just give it a shot

Latest

Trending

Trending