The Student Room Group

I really dont know what job I want in the future

I literally never know what job I want in later life and I know i dont need to decided right now but I need to pick alevels( I think bio chem and maths although im not sure if chem is sooo difficult) and then start thinking about degrees but i feel so lost and i just dont know. I originally liked the sound of a dietitian but im not so sure- I want a well paying job but also downtime and enjoy-ability. Any tips?
Original post by Lucy98654
I literally never know what job I want in later life and I know i dont need to decided right now but I need to pick alevels( I think bio chem and maths although im not sure if chem is sooo difficult) and then start thinking about degrees but i feel so lost and i just dont know. I originally liked the sound of a dietitian but im not so sure- I want a well paying job but also downtime and enjoy-ability. Any tips?

This is the struggle with pretty much everyone in your position. You're being asked to decide on your career now, and a lot of your classmates will be feeling exactly the same as you. Maths, biology and chemistry sound like a good mix. I did biology and it is really difficult but I gained so much knowledge and am now using some of that in my degree. You don't have to decide on your career path right now. Hopefully as you do A-Levels and get exposed to more careers talks and have speakers come into your school to talk to you, you'll gradually figure out what path you want to go down.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending