Reply 1
Bump
Reply 2
Bump
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
I’m not out yet but looking 👀

hi, hun.
when are you planning to tell your friends?
Reply 4
Original post by Ciel.
hi, hun.

I’m not sure to be honest, I’ve only just figured myself out
Reply 5
-

I’m not sure to be honest, I’ve only just figured myself out

ah. are they lgbt+ friendly, in general?
Reply 6
Original post by Ciel.
-

ah. are they lgbt+ friendly, in general?

Some are some aren’t. How could I even get to know a guy?
Original post by Ciel.
hi, hun.

Why do people need to tell everyone. I feel like that’s huge evidence that being gay isn’t accepted - you need to ‘out’ yourself to your friends and family, some of whom will judge you unfairly. It should really be that you just introduce your partner to your parents like any other heterosexual couple and that’s it
Go on the grindr
Reply 9
Some are some aren’t. How could I even get to know a guy?

depends on your age, i guess. lgbt+ society/club, dating apps, fb groups, gay bars/clubs...
Reply 10
Why do people need to tell everyone. I feel like that’s huge evidence that being gay isn’t accepted - you need to ‘out’ yourself to your friends and family, some of whom will judge you unfairly. It should really be that you just introduce your partner to your parents like any other heterosexual couple and that’s it

it's not like you need to. but it feels good to. it's kinda.. freeing. since, in most cases, people assume you're straight by default. also, your extended family will stop asking annoying questions about marriage and kids, lol
Original post by JamesManc
Go on the grindr

Original post by Ciel.
depends on your age, i guess. lgbt+ society/club, dating apps, fb groups, gay bars/clubs...

I’m only 17
Reply 12
I’m only 17

yeah, no bars for you then. apps should be ok, just watch out for psychos.
Original post by Ciel.
it's not like you need to. but it feels good to. it's kinda.. freeing. since, in most cases, people assume you're straight by default. also, your extended family will stop asking annoying questions about marriage and kids, lol

Just saying it kind of turns it into a circus where everyone is judging you. My extended family would think I’d be going to hell (if I were gay) so it’s not an option for a lot of people
Original post by Ciel.
yeah, no bars for you then. apps should be ok, just watch out for psychos.

Thnx x
Hello fellow gay I am also a fellow gay out to practically everyone but my family but I don't really hide it they just choose not to believe it they don't know about my relationship tho and that's because the scrutiny is not worth it
Reply 16
Just saying it kind of turns it into a circus where everyone is judging you. My extended family would think I’d be going to hell (if I were gay) so it’s not an option for a lot of people

well coming out doesn't mean announcing it to the entire world. sometimes it just means telling your friends or your close family
Anyways question : celeb crush?

Bruh didn't you just say you should people should just introduce their partner as a straight couple would and now this?
Original post by physicsamor
Anyways question : celeb crush?

Tom Daley XD

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending