Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
anyone going to charles first faculty this fall? september 2020.
if yes, did you start your visa process and decide where you're living?
Anonymous #2
Report 9 months ago
I might attend but it's between HK and first faculty for me. Where are you from btw?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
I might attend but it's between HK and first faculty for me. Where are you from btw?
dubai, wby?
Naomi321
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Im from dubai as well.. I got accepted in the first faculty of medicine in prague. I'll be doing dentistry! Does anyone know how the university is, the challenges, lifestyle and stuff??
Anonymous #2
Report 9 months ago
Ye I'm from Dubai as well haha, planning to study medicine.
Anonymous #2
Report 9 months ago
Have you gotten an official offer letter yet?
Anonymous #1
Have you gotten an official offer letter yet??
noo not yet still waiting. wby? did you give you're entrance exam
Anonymous #1
ohh thats great which school are you from?
Naomi321
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
not yet i think it usually takes 5 days
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Naomi321)
not yet i think it usually takes 5 days
oh okay, have you started collecting the visa documents and stuff?
Omar55555
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Ah okay I was starting to stress out about the offer letter haha, so it should sent soon ig.

noo not yet still waiting. wby? did you give you're entrance exam
Yeah I already gave my entrance exam a few days ago (I don't remember when it was lol)

I've made this post public so you can see my profile send me a PM and we can share our contact
Rhea shroff
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Omar55555)
Ah okay I was starting to stress out about the offer letter haha, so it should sent soon ig.

Yeah I already gave my entrance exam a few days ago (I don't remember when it was lol)

I've made this post public so you can see my profile send me a PM and we can share our contact
I'm not sure how to send a PM but u can send me one. Where do you live? Are you planning on going to first fac?
ashaikhhhhhh
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Hey guys, I got into Charles univesrity first faculty via medical doorway. I'm still waiting on offical documetns, I believe they are sent by mail. Have you guys got yours?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
(Original post by ashaikhhhhhh)
Hey guys, I got into Charles univesrity first faculty via medical doorway. I'm still waiting on offical documetns, I believe they are sent by mail. Have you guys got yours?
hey me too i got via gyanberry tho. no i havent recieved the official acceptance letter just the soft copy from gyanberry. It should come soon. Where do you live?
cation02
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
hey, i'll be joining chalres first faculty of medicine for studying medicine this September, which curriculum are u guys from?
Lismai
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Ye I'm from Dubai as well haha, planning to study medicine.
hI i WOULDlike to ask you about the entrance exam I am from dubai too and i am really worried could you help me? please send me a messsage that you saw this message ty
savannaarin
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by cation02)
hey, i'll be joining chalres first faculty of medicine for studying medicine this September, which curriculum are u guys from?
Hi! I am applying to charles first faculty of medicine to start in 2021, and am taking my entrance exam this coming June! How are you finding the course?

I was wondering how it is taught, i.e. are you given a syllabus of the different learning objectives for each subject? What are the subjects you are currently taking? How are you finding the teachers and their teaching style? How is the campus and educational medical facilities? Is it easy to get around and make friends if you only speak English? Do you live on campus or off, and how do you find it?

Haha sorry for so many questions, I am really excited to join thus programme, see you next fall! - a very keen almost student at your school!!
Naomi321
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Lismai)
hI i WOULDlike to ask you about the entrance exam I am from dubai too and i am really worried could you help me? please send me a messsage that you saw this message ty
Hey Sure lemme know whats up
Gimme your email or insta id
Ilikechicken123
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by savannaarin)
Hi! I am applying to charles first faculty of medicine to start in 2021, and am taking my entrance exam this coming June! How are you finding the course?

I was wondering how it is taught, i.e. are you given a syllabus of the different learning objectives for each subject? What are the subjects you are currently taking? How are you finding the teachers and their teaching style? How is the campus and educational medical facilities? Is it easy to get around and make friends if you only speak English? Do you live on campus or off, and how do you find it?

Haha sorry for so many questions, I am really excited to join thus programme, see you next fall! - a very keen almost student at your school!!
Hey! I’m also applying for 2021, wanna chat about our journey in hopes of getting in? Would be nice to have a fellow friend on the way haha. I’m from the UK btw
abhi_9876
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Ilikechicken123)
Hey! I’m also applying for 2021, wanna chat about our journey in hopes of getting in? Would be nice to have a fellow friend on the way haha. I’m from the UK btw
check your PM
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (58)
13.71%
Virtual campus tours/open days (98)
23.17%
Live streaming events (38)
8.98%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (40)
9.46%
A uni comparison tool (96)
22.7%
An in-person event when available (93)
21.99%