The Student Room Group

Ever liked 2 people at once?

Didn’t think this was possible until like this week an I’m scared
Ever happened to you?
Yesss that’s happened to me and when I decided to tell the guy that I still had feelings for someone else it didn’t go very well
Original post by Hippopotomusinit
Didn’t think this was possible until like this week an I’m scared
Ever happened to you?

Happened to me several times, mostly went well.
Why are you scared, or what are you scared of?
yeeep . i'm going thru it now . one of them i personally know and one i barely know . :/
Original post by Vanessa Chuah
yeeep . i'm going thru it now . one of them i personally know and one i barely know . :/

SAME! One of them is a close friend of mine and one is a random lass I’ve been crushing on

Original post by Appirition
Happened to me several times, mostly went well.
Why are you scared, or what are you scared of?

Idk it’s just different isn’t it I guess :/ like ahfkoejeke confusing
Original post by Anonymous
Yesss that’s happened to me and when I decided to tell the guy that I still had feelings for someone else it didn’t go very well

Uh oh
Uh oh

aha yesss, but it is what it id
Reply 7
Yeah this has happened to me a lot. Its so weird
Reply 8
Yes. I've liked all of humanity.
Reply 9
Interesting.
don't see why it's weird. there's nothing about liking someone that'd mean you only have to like one person at a time.
SAME! One of them is a close friend of mine and one is a random lass I’ve been crushing on

Idk it’s just different isn’t it I guess :/ like ahfkoejeke confusing

Yes it is different, but it's only confusing or weird if you're stuck in the mindset that you should only like one person at once.
Once you get out of that mindset and accept that you can like more than one person at the same time, it becomes much easier to understand and liking more than one person will seem like nothing out of the ordinary.

It also helps significantly if you're not a particularly jealous person, because jealousy and 'more than one' don't go well together.
Original post by _gcx
don't see why it's weird. there's nothing about liking someone that'd mean you only have to like one person at a time.
lol same :tongue:
Sorry, should've tagged you in my response as well.
How could I forget you ? :wink:
Me neither tbh, but no-one's perfect
Hope this response above is helpful, or at least gives you some food for thought

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending