The Student Room Group

How do I know what I want to do with my future

Hi guys,
I feel really lost in life right now as I don't know what I want to do with my future. I've been looking up careers I can go into with a Biomed degree, but I'm worried that I may find a profession that I like after university and won't have the right qualifications for it. I'm sick of thinking about my future, but at the same time, I want to know I have a bright one to look forward to. How do I decide what to do with my life????
Reply 1
try involving yourself in lots of things. I’m sure there’s something u enjoy and are passionate about, doesn’t have to be like maths or science and that. Just remember you’ll be happier with a job u enjoy than a job that can give u lots of money. That way u will have a bright future :smile:
Reply 2
Honestly at the age you are probably at, there will always be some uncertainty and doubt. I find that you just apply for things you think you will enjoy and take the chance if it arrives. You may not find the perfect job role but you should be able to find something that sounds relatively interesting.

Also don't forgot to continue spending time with the people you care about as this can also help give some perspective as well (by clearing your mind away from stresses in life) as you look for jobs and/or decide what you want to do.
(edited 3 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending