The Student Room Group

Whatever happened to Ciel?

He has not been seen in years, his last post was about his boyfriend. Ciel, if you're out there, let us know you.

I'm not talking about @Ciel, there used to be another user with this username.
He literally just made a thread. :confused:
Reply 3
Spotted in the insomnia thread all the time.
Original post by Serenity-M

I don’t think it’s that Ciel.
Reply 5
Original post by Serenity-M

I'm not talking about who you think I'm talking about. There was once this other user called Ciel, who made his last post in about 2012.
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
He has not been seen in years, his last post was about his boyfriend. Ciel, if you're out there, let us know you.

I'm not talking about @Ciel, there used to be another user with this username.

he's dead 🙄 i had to take over. who tf makes threads about 8 yr old + accounts
We’re not meant to know as evident as that is. 🤣
Reply 8
I thought someone might know him. Oh well, I suppose he's never coming back 💔
Reply 9

he literally has 5 posts on his account. stop acting as if you were friends or something, lmao
Original post by Ciel.
he literally has 5 posts on his account. stop acting as if you were friends or something, lmao

We were a little more than friends, if you catch my drift. But I miss him and want to talk to him.
Reply 11
We were a little more than friends, if you catch my drift. But I miss him and want to talk to him.

oh stop making up random **** and get a life. are you still mad that i told you off in my other thread? because i know this thread is about me. you always make random threads about me, to make me look crazy. to get people to think that i'm the one making them. hence you're anon

Assuming this is genuine, it's unlikely anyone on here now would know about a user who was only on for about 5 posts almost a decade ago.

IMHO, you'd be better off putting this query to the site Admin team, and see if they've got an old email address corresponding with that account (Not sure how you'd contact them, you'd probably have to go through an official helper or moderator first?) . They probably wouldn't give you their email (Data protection and all that), but they could get a message to them, explaining who you are and you want to get in contact with them. Then it's up to this person to get in contact with you.

Failing that, you can try searching for them on any social medium you think they would use.
Original post by Old Skool Freak
Assuming this is genuine, it's unlikely anyone on here now would know about a user who was only on for about 5 posts almost a decade ago.

IMHO, you'd be better off putting this query to the site Admin team, and see if they've got an old email address corresponding with that account (Not sure how you'd contact them, you'd probably have to go through an official helper or moderator first?) . They probably wouldn't give you their email (Data protection and all that), but they could get a message to them, explaining who you are and you want to get in contact with them. Then it's up to this person to get in contact with you.

Failing that, you can try searching for them on any social medium you think they would use.

Wow, that sounds like it would take a lot of time and effort and honestly I don't think Ciel is worth the wait.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending