The Student Room Group

I want to buy TSR

Lets talk numbers...

I am willing to pay £175,000 for ownership of this site as I have valued it at about £167,000 according to my research so its a very generous offer that the top boys at TSR should accept.

Scroll to see replies

You will be the first person I ban
Original post by ThuggerThugger
Lets talk numbers...

I am willing to pay £175,000 for ownership of this site as I have valued it at about £167,000 according to my research so its a very generous offer that the top boys at TSR should accept.

Probably best to go on the IB analyst AMA, that user can probably get you going with the M&A team to start doing the due diligence.
Please ecolier the big boys are making big deals and discussing large sums of money, you need to sit this one out, this is a different league now.

Unless you want in on this deal? Doubt you could afford it tbh.
Can I be the second person you ban?
Original post by mnot
Probably best to go on the IB analyst AMA, that user can probably get you going with the M&A team to start doing the due diligence.

I have no idea what you just said ngl
Original post by physicsamor
Can I be the second person you ban?

I will put names in a hat and pull out 10 names and those will be banned. However I will be offering employment opportunities with lucrative employee packages.
Reply 8
I will put names in a hat and pull out 10 names and those will be banned. However I will be offering employment opportunities with lucrative employee packages.

How do I get moved up the list?
Lets talk numbers...

TSR would be glad you’re willing to take their hard work off their hands.

Spoiler

Original post by Thecrazydoughnut
TSR would be glad you’re willing to take their hard work off their hands.

Spoiler

Right you are now on my list, congrats... you could have had it all
Original post by Bio 7
How do I get moved up the list?

Why would you want this tho, imagine how much fun it would be if I ran TSR tho.. would be proper bants.

Ooo that last part grabbed my attention.

Can I be a chairwoman? 😂
Right you are now on my list, congrats... you could have had it all

I’ll offer doughnuts in return?

Spoiler

Reply 14
Why would you want this tho, imagine how much fun it would be if I ran TSR tho.. would be proper bants.

Can I have no profanity filter?
And can you unban some of the other great users pls? Thanks
Damn I would buy it for that much :frown: Maybe would throw in another pizza on top.

Probs worth in the seven figures not gonna lie as it’s had a stable viewership constantly for the past 10+ years and has good advertising due to the age ranges who check the website
Original post by Bio 7
Can I have no profanity filter?

You can have whatever you liiiiiiike (song)
Original post by Christian12
Damn I would buy it for that much :frown: Maybe would throw in another pizza on top.

Probs worth in the seven figures not gonna lie as it’s had a stable viewership constantly for the past 10+ years and has good advertising due to the age ranges who check the website

In all seriousness I’d be interested in knowing the actual value of the site.
Reply 19
You can have whatever you liiiiiiike (song)

Thugger for TSR President!

Quick Reply

Latest