The Student Room Group

IRL Dating Vs Free Online Dating??

Hi so i’m just curious to see what one you guys think is easier. Iv tried my luck at online dating which hasn’t gone great but haven’t really tried irl dating. So I want to compare the free online dating sites like Tinder, Bumble, Hinge which don’t make you pay vs dating in real life. Iv often heard people say it’s much harder online for guys as there are so many guys after one girl you get lost super easy and it’s hard to stand out, where irl dating you get given more of a chance then online dating. Please let me know which one you guys think is best please?
Original post by Anonymous
Hi so i’m just curious to see what one you guys think is easier. Iv tried my luck at online dating which hasn’t gone great but haven’t really tried irl dating. So I want to compare the free online dating sites like Tinder, Bumble, Hinge which don’t make you pay vs dating in real life. Iv often heard people say it’s much harder online for guys as there are so many guys after one girl you get lost super easy and it’s hard to stand out, where irl dating you get given more of a chance then online dating. Please let me know which one you guys think is best please?

girl, i wanna help you out but, let me tell you, do not trust boys you meet online because 99% of the time they are chatting to another chick, it's more of like which girl will pop up first, they text several women and then wait for them to pop up as they choose which one to talk to and to two time the girls, i've seen this happen as i logged into a guys account and it was a whole lot of bull**** going on. i want you as a strong woman to enjoy yourself don't worry about men but if you are then go to some clubs or wait till this corona season is over and go outside, have fun and go to bars, i'll bet you many men will line up for you and gl!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending