The Student Room Group

Dnipro Medical Institute applications Sept 2020

Scroll to see replies

Hi Everyone,

I have been watching this thread over the past week or so and wanted to share some information. I am also, on the online course with Dnipro Medical Institute and completing 1st semester of 3rd year online. I have set up a watsapp group for 3rd year students. We already have 3 students (including myself) from the same year on there. We have been discussing what we have found using the portal and the things we are concerned about. Therefore, if anyone wants to be added to the group please, private message myself with a bit of info about you e.g. whether your in the same year, how you have found the online portal and mobile number . I will then, add you to the watsapp group.

Thanks look forward to interacting with more individuals and having a space where everyone can interact with one another.
Reply 21
Hello guys.I had a call from a Medlink Student/agency advisor and he said I can do my Rotation Placements in the UK If I wish but I will habe to find them myself.Has any of u thought about it? Yes 1st year is Online and then you just take the Exam there Ukraine
Reply 22
I’m joining in Feb 2021, I’m gonna do the 1st year online but I only have to go there for the exams. I’m from London.
Reply 23
Original post by Anila87
Hello guys.I had a call from a Medlink Student/agency advisor and he said I can do my Rotation Placements in the UK If I wish but I will habe to find them myself.Has any of u thought about it? Yes 1st year is Online and then you just take the Exam there Ukraine

Hey Anila, I’m due to start September 2021. I’ll be doing it online and then hopefully in the uk for my rotation. But I only found out this option was available this week to would be nice if you wanted to maybe speak about it? Mariam
Reply 24
Hi everyone I see persons saying they will do their first year online. I have been looking at medlink to use to get into dentistry for Sept 2021 but I wanted to start online. I haven't see that option on medlink. Can anyone advise me how they got this option?
Reply 25
Original post by saaria.ahmed
Hi Everyone,

I have been watching this thread over the past week or so and wanted to share some information. I am also, on the online course with Dnipro Medical Institute and completing 1st semester of 3rd year online. I have set up a watsapp group for 3rd year students. We already have 3 students (including myself) from the same year on there. We have been discussing what we have found using the portal and the things we are concerned about. Therefore, if anyone wants to be added to the group please, private message myself with a bit of info about you e.g. whether your in the same year, how you have found the online portal and mobile number . I will then, add you to the watsapp group.

Thanks look forward to interacting with more individuals and having a space where everyone can interact with

Original post by Rdh1876
Hi everyone I see persons saying they will do their first year online. I have been looking at medlink to use to get into dentistry for Sept 2021 but I wanted to start online. I haven't see that option on medlink. Can anyone advise me how they got this option?

Hey! If you contact your advisor. They have an option with dnipro. And it’s also on their website. Message me if you need anymore advice.
Reply 26
Original post by Mxspk
Hey! If you contact your advisor. They have an option with dnipro. And it’s also on their website. Message me if you need anymore advice.

Thank you so much for responding. I was iffy about using medlink because I wasn't sure if they were legit, but I found this forum & I feel pretty confident about them now so I'll be starting the process with them now. Thanks again will pm
Hi there, I would love to join the whatsapp group
Reply 28
Original post by abz2000
I'll be looking forward for your message!

Hey i wanted to ask a similar question a agency medlink stated to me i do not need a levels as i have nursing experience and a 2:1 degree in health studies, however on dnipro webiste it states i need atleast one a level not sure of the contrasting information can you please tell me which is correct? Do I need any a levels to study medicine in dnipro
@Miri0145 Hello, I'm a dental student in Dnipro,Did you come here (ukraine) ?
Hi Everyone,

Thanks look forward to interacting with more individuals and having a space where everyone can interact with one another.

Hi please can you add me to the WhatsApp group??? I’m having trouble with the portals as well and could use some help
Hi Everyone,

Hi Saaria

Can you please add me to the WhatsApp group,
My number is +447803391274 I have some questions I would like to ask please.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending