The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
thisisrubbish
I had my normal, regular period and it ended last sunday. And now I have full blown period again by the looks of things.
I'm confused, i'm not on the pill and I've never had it irregular before (the last 6 years) so I'm not sure where this has come from.
Help!

I was gonna post something unhelpful like maybe its a backward pregnancy, but umm have u had any higher levels of stress (are oyu going off to uni) recently or just a general mood that you havent had before or like a bereavment or something, sudden changes or heightened emotive feelings can induce a period
Reply 2
thisisrubbish
I had my normal, regular period and it ended last sunday. And now I have full blown period again by the looks of things.
I'm confused, i'm not on the pill and I've never had it irregular before (the last 6 years) so I'm not sure where this has come from.
Help!

Call your GP and see what they tell you. That's the best thing you can do :smile:

And perhaps if you change the thread title, you'd get more responses :smile: Just a suggestion.
Reply 3
mtbab
I was gonna post something unhelpful like maybe its a backward pregnancy, but umm have u had any higher levels of stress (are oyu going off to uni) recently or just a general mood that you havent had before or like a bereavment or something, sudden changes or heightened emotive feelings can induce a period

I have been quite stressed because I am changing my uni course and I'm worrying it won't all sort out properly, but i've been much more stressed before and nothing like this has happened.

Thanks for the reply :smile:
Reply 4
How do I edit thread titles?
Edit the post and its at the top of the page :smile:
thisisrubbish
How do I edit thread titles?

go to edit your first post :smile:
Reply 7
I don't see it :s-smilie:
Reply 8
thisisrubbish
I don't see it :s-smilie:

in the main HnR page, double click right beneath the thread title, it'll come up as a white box, you can just change the name :smile:

AH
Reply 9
Cheers :smile:
Reply 10
thisisrubbish
Cheers :smile:

anytime :smile:

How long is your cycle usually?
28 days!
Reply 12
thisisrubbish
28 days!

heavy bleeding?
Yeah, very heavy :frown:
Reply 14
thisisrubbish
Yeah, very heavy :frown:

have you had any unprotected sex lately? if so, when?
Nope, last time was 2 years ago.
Reply 16
thisisrubbish
Nope, last time was 2 years ago.

any pain? or discharges?
Nopeee... it's totally random.
Reply 18
does this period look any different to what you have usually...colour, consistency...anything at all? and are you worried about any other changes in your body or notice anything different?
go see a doctor.

Latest

Trending

Trending