The Student Room Group

Had a cough since March

So since I started uni in September, I have never been 100%. At the start I got laryngitis, had a cold every other week then at xmas became severely ill with tonsillitis to the point it got hard to breathe - had antibiotics and that cleared up.

Then had a mild case of sinusitus, and after that my cough started in late March. I had antibiotics for five days which made me sick but did help clear the cough up. However, since then I have had awful headaches, still a lingering cough, fatigue etc. I have called the doctors numerous times saying I still have my cough and about my headaches but they said if I feel fine in myself there's nothing wrong. However, I don't think it's normal to have had a cough for this long, it's got bad again recently becoming chesty and coughing stuff up :frown: and I also still have headaches.

I have been taking Vitamin C tablets, multivitamins, eating healthy to try and boost my immune system but yet I am still always ill in one way or another and I'm not sure what to do. Any ideas of what could be causing my constant ill health?

Sorry for the long post!!!!

Quick Reply

Latest