ATAS delay 2020Watch
I am Iranian and I got my reject decision on January and I sent my appeal to the ATAS team! Till now I havent received my result; however, university contacted to them many times and just once in April they told that they will send me the result ASAP. I wanna study PhD in mechanical engineering at Bath university. I am really disappointed. Do you know is it probable that they wouldn't tell me the result anymore?
Mine is still showing 'SUBMITTED'. My estimated date is 9th of July and didn't get any response from ATAS team.
So I applied back in June for my first application and received an estimated application date of 13/06/2020 but still no decision from them.
My university sent me the details I needed to input the reference statement (because they said they would send me info on how to apply) about two weeks ago. However, I had already submitted an ATAS application by then, do I told my university and they told me that I would need to re-apply. So that’s what I did, I re-applied and now have two ATAS applications queueing for review. The second application’s estimated decision date is 14/08/2020, but seems like it’ll be extremely delayed as they still haven’t gotten around to making a decision on my first application.
Anyone have advice on what to do and if/when to contact my university? ATAS is for my masters programme.
I’m really unsure of what to do, and I’m afraid of my visa application being heavily delayed and so I won’t be able to travel to the UK until possibly October. I’ve already booked accommodation and I believe my first rent payment is due in September, but it feels like a waste of money as I may not be able to move-in until mid/late-October.
I'm asking about this changes in portal thing because even if the decision made from ATAS goes directly into spam folder and somehow I might have missed that, still I can contact the ATAS team for such kind of issue and prepare myself for further process.
I submitted my application on the 5th of June (expected decision on 3rd July). On the 7th of July I received an email requesting to re-submit with changes to an error I had made. The new decision date is 4th Aug. Seeing that most of youll have received the cert after 40 working days, I am worried cz that may mean 40 days from my second submission?? Did anyone else have to re submit their application and whats your status?