The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Yea, me too. Let's hope for the best
Reply 81
Original post by Amirsdghn
Mechanical engineering. Hope to get our ATAS certificate really soon.

Yea, me too. Let's hope for the best
Reply 82
I am Iranian and I got my reject decision on January and I sent my appeal to the ATAS team! Till now I havent received my result; however, university contacted to them many times and just once in April they told that they will send me the result ASAP. I wanna study PhD in mechanical engineering at Bath university. I am really disappointed. Do you know is it probable that they wouldn't tell me the result anymore?
Reply 83
Original post by prnz
I am Iranian and I got my reject decision on January and I sent my appeal to the ATAS team! Till now I havent received my result; however, university contacted to them many times and just once in April they told that they will send me the result ASAP. I wanna study PhD in mechanical engineering at Bath university. I am really disappointed. Do you know is it probable that they wouldn't tell me the result anymore?

The most important point is that I am living in UK via PBS dependent visa and I don't need visa for studying! But, ATAS certificate is compulsory for my major and nationality.
Original post by sanidhay21
when was your decision date ?

My decisions date is 16/july/2020
HelloCan you please share me the mail id
I applied for my atas on the 14th of June and no certificare yet I didnt even recieve any confirmation and the estimated decision date theybgave was 14th july 2020 and when i track the status it says that its submitted and gives the same estimated decision date but its 30th july today.
After getting ATAS, is there any changes made in your ATAS portal?
Mine is still showing 'SUBMITTED'. My estimated date is 9th of July and didn't get any response from ATAS team.
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by ice_breaker
After getting ATAS, is there any changes made in your ATAS portal?
Mine is still showing 'SUBMITTED'. My estimated date is 9th of July and didn't get any response from ATAS team.

Mine is also 9th july and it is still showing submitted no response!!
Hey guys, so I’m also awaiting a decision for my ATAS but my situation is a bit complex.

So I applied back in June for my first application and received an estimated application date of 13/06/2020 but still no decision from them.

My university sent me the details I needed to input the reference statement (because they said they would send me info on how to apply) about two weeks ago. However, I had already submitted an ATAS application by then, do I told my university and they told me that I would need to re-apply. So that’s what I did, I re-applied and now have two ATAS applications queueing for review. The second application’s estimated decision date is 14/08/2020, but seems like it’ll be extremely delayed as they still haven’t gotten around to making a decision on my first application.

Anyone have advice on what to do and if/when to contact my university? ATAS is for my masters programme.

I’m really unsure of what to do, and I’m afraid of my visa application being heavily delayed and so I won’t be able to travel to the UK until possibly October. I’ve already booked accommodation and I believe my first rent payment is due in September, but it feels like a waste of money as I may not be able to move-in until mid/late-October.
Original post by Rahul Jain
Mine is also 9th july and it is still showing submitted no response!!

Hope we will get it soon!!
I'm asking about this changes in portal thing because even if the decision made from ATAS goes directly into spam folder and somehow I might have missed that, still I can contact the ATAS team for such kind of issue and prepare myself for further process.
Original post by Shoyemi
Kindly mail ATAS directly with this subject-
Urgent: Decision yet to be received after 30 working days

This subject should be working for getting atas for fast process
Reply 92
I submitted my application on the 5th of June (expected decision on 3rd July). On the 7th of July I received an email requesting to re-submit with changes to an error I had made. The new decision date is 4th Aug. Seeing that most of youll have received the cert after 40 working days, I am worried cz that may mean 40 days from my second submission?? Did anyone else have to re submit their application and whats your status?
For those who got their certificates, what were your expected result dates?
Original post by NCTA
I submitted my application on the 5th of June (expected decision on 3rd July). On the 7th of July I received an email requesting to re-submit with changes to an error I had made. The new decision date is 4th Aug. Seeing that most of youll have received the cert after 40 working days, I am worried cz that may mean 40 days from my second submission?? Did anyone else have to re submit their application and whats your status?

Heya! I'm in the same boat! I had to re-submit (uni told me to resubmit because I submitted my first application before they could email me the research statement) and still haven't received a decision from either of the two (first application expected 13th July; second application expected 14th August)
I am also same problem
Reply 96
Hello, just here to update that I had 2 ATAS application both due on the 14th of July and both have just been successfully processed and I recieved the decisions today (1/08/20).
Reply 97
Original post by Axierie
Hello, just here to update that I had 2 ATAS application both due on the 14th of July and both have just been successfully processed and I recieved the decisions today (1/08/20).

Are you apply for masters?
Today (01/08) my ATAS status has changed from "submitted" to "decided/ decision sent via email". However, I have checked my email (including the spam) and I received nothing regarding ATAS. Has anyone faced something similar?
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 99
How many students going for PhD has received ATAS and how long it take?

Latest

Trending

Trending