The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

@Saba Shamim, did you get VISA?
My due date was 3rd of August. But still no response, may I ask you what is your nationality? And are you a Phd student?

Original post by 7636324
Has anyone heard from them recently?

My decision date is 24th of August but I'm still waitining
Original post by Motie. M
My due date was 3rd of August. But still no response, may I ask you what is your nationality? And are you a Phd student?

I'm Russian. I'm doing a masters in engineering. What about you?
Original post by 7636324
I'm Russian. I'm doing a masters in engineering. What about you?

I'm Persian, applied for Phd.
I don't know when we can recieve it :frown: it's about 5 months
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by phdstudent_cu
@Saba Shamim, did you get VISA?

Hi yes I got my visa.ATAS team sent me another ATAS with corrections.I sent it to the home office.Next day I got the visa.I have recieved my BRP too.Thank God.
Third application expected for the 20th of November. Still waiting. Anyone knows how the service functions with this new lockdown?
I recieved my ATAS after 150 days.
Phd
Reply 1047
Is there anyone waiting for ATAS for January intake. Its been more than 20 working days since I submitted my application as I need to submit the ATAS into the University before 16 December I am so much worried about it. If anyone got any idea about how to solve this issue kindly please get back to this message. Thank you
Original post by Dayas
Is there anyone waiting for ATAS for January intake. Its been more than 20 working days since I submitted my application as I need to submit the ATAS into the University before 16 December I am so much worried about it. If anyone got any idea about how to solve this issue kindly please get back to this message. Thank you

IF you read the thread, some people have suggested reapplying for a fresh ATAS with same details but using a fresh application. Some nationalities/courses seem to have greater scrutiny/delays.

Which nationality are you and which course are you applying for?
Reply 1049
Hi Dayas I think we are on the same boat the, I only have Conditional academic offer and before I can be given unconditional academic offer I have to submit my ATAS certificates before the deadline 16 december and still now i haven't recieved my ATAS certificates yet. Though i sent an email to both school and ATAS office emails both school said they have no control over ATAS processing time and the ATAS office just sent an automated email response.Please who can help with this situation??

Latest

Trending

Trending