The Student Room Group

Do you miss anyone at the moment?

Scroll to see replies

Yes but I need space from everyone too so I just go on missing them
Reply 41
Original post by Anonymous
Yh I do miss someone, but it's kinda my fault that we're not talking atm, got told they "needed space", so I'm not sure how much I'm allowed to miss them :s-smilie:. Not sure if I should try and contact them again, it's been a while, but I don't want to show up where I'm not welcome.

I feel you 🙁
I hope you get your space :hugs:
I miss my dad.

He is alive, but he has MND and can’t speak anymore. I’ve not had a conversation with him in almost 2 years. :redface:
Original post by Fermion.
I miss my dad.

He is alive, but he has MND and can’t speak anymore. I’ve not had a conversation with him in almost 2 years. :redface:

That's really sad. I hope you are okay :console:
Original post by TheStarboy
That's really sad. I hope you are okay :console:

Fine :smile: you get used to it I guess
I miss the old me.

Or at least the part of me that was happy. I feel like I have locked that part of me, with my feelings and emotions, into a box, and I can't find the key.
Fine :smile: you get used to it I guess

It’s still a tough situation that you and your family shouldn’t have to go through :redface:
Original post by imaniii
Oh....🙁 Sorry then, thought it would be someone else. Thank you though but I doubt they will.... ☹️

I'm soooooooo sorryyyy 😢. But hey...:console: keep your head high. Know that you are unique and beautiful. There's so much more things coming your way in life to smile about :h:.
Original post by laughinglad999
Yes l do miss someone at every moment and its the love of my life l wont say any more as it hurts me so much ?

And its no one on this site as this is not a dating site
I would say I miss my childhood...

I was really social, had lots of friends which means I would never be at home. There was some adventure waiting for me everyday...
But as I grew up and left the place where I was born and brought up and did my primary schooling, things began to change. I was no longer interested in making friends or mingling with anyone as I had some bad experiences.
Lucky me, I was able reconnect with 2 of those friends from childhood who even after these many years, behave like nothing had changed.
In fact I reconnected with many but 2 were like nothing has changed!
(edited 3 years ago)
Yes, a few people. Really miss one person in particular right now though, they died five years ago today.
Yeah, i miss my bf 😨 he hasn't been online in forever 😕
sigh

Where to begin?
Original post by Anonymous
I'm soooooooo sorryyyy 😢. But hey...:console: keep your head high. Know that you are unique and beautiful. There's so much more things coming your way in life to smile about :h:.

i’ll be fine, thank you ☺️ that’s very sweet of you
Original post by imaniii
Do you guys miss anyone at the moment? I do and it really sucks :frown:(

Yess! I really miss my friends at school- probably won't see them until September, and I mostly haven't seen them in person since lockdown. I think a lot of people are going through this right now. Hope you can catch up with whoever you're missing soon as lockdown is eased.
I miss my dad.

This is honestly the saddest thing I’ve read. For what it’s worth, you sound so brave and strong for dealing with it head on.
I miss my dad.

I’m really sorry you have to go through that. I can’t imagine how it must feel. 😢 You’re brave and even though he can’t speak and can’t tell you I’m sure he is so proud of you. 🧡 Stay strong and I hope many blessings come into your life!
Reply 59
Original post by kimkardashiann
Do you guys miss anyone at the moment? I do and it really sucks :frown:(

I do and it hurts really bad

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending