The Student Room Group

To Snapchat him or not??

Basically there's this guy I kinda know from college, we both participated in this thing my college did.

At first I didn't like him cause he fully snaked me in the thing we both participated in but then after talking to him about a few things he posted on his story he seems really chill.

I don't know if this is me just being bored and hung up on the fact that I'm Hella single and want someone to text me but

would it be weird if I randomly try and start talking to him. and like how would I go about it?
I think you should shoot your shot
Reply 2
Original post by jenna_8607
I think you should shoot your shot

I really would but every time I shoot my shot it ends horribly and I just feel ever more alone.
Original post by Anonymous
I really would but every time I shoot my shot it ends horribly and I just feel ever more alone.

I mean same here but if you really think hes the one then go for it, otherwise just try and get closer with him until you have enough courage to ask him out.. he might feel the same way.
Reply 4
I mean same here but if you really think hes the one then go for it, otherwise just try and get closer with him until you have enough courage to ask him out.. he might feel the same way.

Oh no I don't want it to turn into a relationship really, I should had made it clear in the first post, I think I feel like this because I'm bored and lonely. He's just another guy I feel like I could vibe with

saying it outloud now makes it look really bad
Oh no I don't want it to turn into a relationship really, I should had made it clear in the first post, I think I feel like this because I'm bored and lonely. He's just another guy I feel like I could vibe with

saying it outloud now makes it look really bad

so you just wanna chill with him and not be in a relationship, i get it. I mean if you think your bored and lonley theres always friends..
Reply 6
so you just wanna chill with him and not be in a relationship, i get it. I mean if you think your bored and lonley theres always friends..

I only have like 2 close friends and they aren't much for texting online. my other 'friends' I've recently found out they are all fake and chat about me behind my back.
I only have like 2 close friends and they aren't much for texting online. my other 'friends' I've recently found out they are all fake and chat about me behind my back.

😕 sorry bout that
Reply 8
😕 sorry bout that

lol it's fine don't say sorry it's mainly my fault for choosing such bad 'friends'
lol it's fine don't say sorry it's mainly my fault for choosing such bad 'friends'

lmao okay.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending