The Student Room Group

Do you think that online / app dating or more traditional ways of dating are better?

Personally, traditional dating is way better than online but I wanna know your opinions about this and why.
To be honest I think it’s 50/50 because lots of people have met the loves of their life online and vice versa. It just depends it can be a bit more dangerous online tho.
Original post by Anonymous
To be honest I think it’s 50/50 because lots of people have met the loves of their life online and vice versa. It just depends it can be a bit more dangerous online tho.

I agree. There's a lot of danger risk when dating online and setting up to meet but so do traditional dating, I guess it really is 50/50
I think it's easier to find love online than traditional dating but there's also lots of dangers like catfishing and fake age. Personally I think you can find love anywhere and it doesn't matter if it's through a dating app or in real life
Reply 4
Traditional dating is better as there is an instant checking each other out process; the infatuation element.
Online dating has many layers of complexity and the end result for success in my case has been 1 in 9. Opinions?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending