The Student Room Group

Do u have an mask

Wat does urs look like
i dont have one yet but my girlfriend is finding me one

Scroll to see replies

yh i have a plain black cloth one
found it on amazon
Reply 2
Not yet but I’ll need one soon :h: I’m thinking of drawing a dragon on mine...if the ink still makes it effective:smile:
not yet.
I have several.
The medical ones, a denim cloth one, a black cloth one
Reply 5
A friend of mine sewed one for me that is white with aqua flowers.
Reply 6
Yeah, mine are all black though. I had them pre-pandemic (for immune related reasons).
Reply 7
Original post by LovelyMrFox
A friend of mine sewed one for me that is white with aqua flowers.

i dont like the idea of waring one but soon im going 2 need 1 for the shops on 24 july
No.
People keep giving me the traditional surgical masks but I also have a floral one that was handmade
Yes, I have a couple of medical ones and a couple of fabric ones my mum made for us. I ordered a few more fabric ones a few days ago.
Original post by Anonymous
Wat does urs look like

Attachment not found
Reply 12
No I use a scarf or a bandana instead.
Mine's just plain black.
Original post by Anonymous
Wat does urs look like

I'm buying one from Snapfish on Monday, it'll have a skyline of Los Angeles on.
I have just a plain blue one.
Reply 16
Original post by Moonbow
Not yet but I’ll need one soon :h: I’m thinking of drawing a dragon on mine...if the ink still makes it effective:smile:

Original post by ella’s words
not yet.

Original post by londonmyst
No.

Better hurry up and order one ...as 24th July isn't that far away and if you haven't got one by then you can't even visit a shop!
I have N95 masks because the cloth and surgical masks are pointless and nothing more than a fashion statement at this point.
Never going to buy one.
Original post by ANM775
Better hurry up and order one ...as 24th July isn't that far away and if you haven't got one by then you can't even visit a shop!

i knowwww. but honestly, think i’ll be okay without. only been in two shops for the entirety of lockdown so far anyways

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending