The Student Room Group

Civil Service Fast Stream 19/20: Placed on the Reserve List

Scroll to see replies

I heard yesterday that I've got a provisional assignment to the Department for International Trade! So, it is possible to be taken off the reserve list before next September. I hope that all the rest of you get taken off the list soon as well! If anyone wants to ask about what the process is like once you get assigned a department, feel free to message me (once I hear more from them).
Reply 121
Not sure if anyone else is waiting but I just got placed in the Department for Transport!! Already looks like its going to be a pretty quick process
hey all, received a call yesterday from a lady saying I have been allocated to DWP, anyone else?
Just wondering if those on GSR were given a placement, or will be starting this September?
Original post by econmonster25
Good afternoon all. I appreciate this is a long time ago and I hope you are all keeping well.
How did this work out in the end? And I just had an offer email for GES FS and concerned by what I’m reading here. Have they learned their lessons. Also a bit confused because my email says the “relevant team” will contact me: how long after receiving the congrats/ offer email did someone then contact you. Thanks
Generally it's much better to start a new thread than to jump into a thread multiple years old.

With regards to your query, what lesson are you talking about in particular? From what I know, the relevant team gets in contact to discuss your start date and arrangements, so it's often about a month before you start.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending