The Student Room Group

Would you have a threesome w your girl?

After a night out with friends where tbf we was all very drunk me and her were going back to a hotel and one of her friends who I’ve never seen before asked my gf if she could get her a taxi (she was french and didn’t speak English very well) and then i don’t know if it’s cause she was drunk my gf said she could come to our hotel so she did and my gf was acting very weird as soon as we got in and even i wasn’t as drunk as she made out so i felt she was putting it on but she was making out with her friend and then tried to make out with me straight after. at the time i didn’t really make a big deal out of it but she then was tryna have sex with me whilst the other girl was there i felt like she was 100% trying to have a threesome and it made me feel some kinda way.... so i just said to her call a taxi for your friend first which she did in the end. My question is would you have a threesome with your gf?
i personally would, but it's all about your own preferences and communication is VITAL, if you're not comfortable having one or you just don't want to then that's completely okay and you shouldn't feel pressured into having one. some people prefer it to be an open discussion beforehand with all parties involved, where others prefer spontaneity. don't stress too much over it mate because its not something you have to do, and if you do then its meant to be fun and safe :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending