The Student Room Group

Clearing for international student

What should I do if I want to keep my firm and insurance choice, and see if there are other choices on clearing that I am interested in? Can I email the unis with the clearing courses that I want? Do I have to have phone calls instead?
You can use ucas' clearing tool to see what vacancies are available in the course of your interest.
Technically, unis aren't supposed to discuss whether or not they could offer you a place if you already hold one. If you really want to explore your options, I would suggest you don't disclose this information and just email them asking whether or not they'd make a clearing offer to someone with your qualifications
(edited 3 years ago)
Universities are only meant to discuss clearing places with someone in clearing not with someone sending an email. You can only enter clearing if you are holding no offers. Basically it is your choice whether too give up your offers and then apply through clearing but that is what the system is and ALL universities sign up to this as part of clearing.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending