The Student Room Group

Why am I getting no Tinder matches?

I’ve had Tinder for about 3 months and in all that time I’ve only gotten three matches, none of them replied.

Thing is, I don’t know what I’m doing wrong. I’m a 21 year old average guy, I’m not terrible looking (I wouldn’t say I’m super attractive but I’m not ugly), and my bio is short and simple but still good. What am I doing wrong?

Is it normal for guys to get no matches? Or at least a lot less than girls, regardless of if they’re average looking or not ?
Sometimes you just gotta accept that you may not be to every girl's fancy. I'm an average guy too. But when girls usually go on these apps, they sought after the 10/10 lads with ripped bodies and the ones that are very open about having sex, because Tinder is primarily a sex dating app.

Just keep trying! :wink:
Tinder is a very shallow app from my experience. Best to meet women irl (I understand lockdown may be an issue for the time being).
Yeah guys get far fewer matches than girls - it's very well known tbh.
Original post by Anonymous
I’ve had Tinder for about 3 months and in all that time I’ve only gotten three matches, none of them replied.

Thing is, I don’t know what I’m doing wrong. I’m a 21 year old average guy, I’m not terrible looking (I wouldn’t say I’m super attractive but I’m not ugly), and my bio is short and simple but still good. What am I doing wrong?

Is it normal for guys to get no matches? Or at least a lot less than girls, regardless of if they’re average looking or not ?

It's normal my boyfriend when we were just friends had bumble he only had 4 swipes and he had it for about two months or so, this was when we were friends, it's normal. Guys swipe more than girls, I wouldn't worry too much, three matches are better than none.

Besides, have confidence! x
Because it’s Tinder. What do you expect?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending