The Student Room Group

Who else wears lots of rings?

I made a post a few days ago confessing my absolute love for jewellery and rings! Now I'm calling out to see if there's anybody out there who is as obsessed as me and maybe I could know what you wear! Most of the rings i wear at plain silver rings that look like wedding rings - currently I have one of those on the ring, middle and index fingers of each hand, as well as a diamond-y ring on my left midle finger, and two big oval rings on my right index and ring fingers, one with a semiprecious green stone, the other with a whitish stone
(edited 3 years ago)
Lord of rings wear lots of rings lol
Original post by Annathegirl
I made a post a few days ago confessing my absolute love for jewellery and rings! Now I'm calling out to see if there's anybody out there who is as obsessed as me and maybe I could know what you wear! Most of the rings i wear at plain silver rings that look like wedding rings - currently I have one of those on the ring, middle and index fingers of each hand, as well as a diamond-y ring on my left midle finger, and two big oval rings on my right index and ring fingers, one with a semiprecious green stone, the other with a whitish stone

I can't imagine wearing that many as they'll get in the way. I have hobbies and a job where I use my hands a lot so wearing lots of rings would be massively impractical.
Xerxes from (300 rise of Empire)

images.jpeg
I like collecting rings but I don’t actually wear them - usually because none ever fit me properly :frown: So I’ve kind of stopped buying them after I realised my fingers weren’t getting any bigger.
Reply 5
Original post by DrawTheLine
I can't imagine wearing that many as they'll get in the way. I have hobbies and a job where I use my hands a lot so wearing lots of rings would be massively impractical.

Cool, yeah lol it's a downside of wearing them, I usually take them off if I need to do anything with my fingers lol
I've got a lot of rings but I normally only wear 2 or 3 at any one time.
Reply 7
Original post by Alesha1991
I've got a lot of rings but I normally only wear 2 or 3 at any one time.

Lol that seems to be what normal people do. I don't think mine look excessive because they're quite thin and for the most part they're literally plain bands - I wouldn't wear 5 rings with stones lol; although maybe I'm wrong.
Original post by Annathegirl
Lol that seems to be what normal people do. I don't think mine look excessive because they're quite thin and for the most part they're literally plain bands - I wouldn't wear 5 rings with stones lol; although maybe I'm wrong.

If you like wearing lots of rings then fine- it's good when people have their own unique style. For me though I'd find they'd get in the way too much if I wore that many.
I have many collections of rings from simple to classic gold and diamond. But I wear it occasionally.
My childhood boyfriend gave me a promise ring. It was a silver band with two sapphires holding a larger diamond that looked like an engagement ring. Men would still flirt with me when I flipped it to the left hand.

So I went out and bought a cheap "True Love Waits" ring. It always worked.
I only wear one at the moment. It was my paternal grandma’s. My maternal grandma gave me some money. I will be using it to buy a ring to wear.

They have both passed away so it will be a nice memory of them.
I am not obsessed with rings however I like to wear one or those rings or studs as per occasion but not much.

Quick Reply

Latest