Emilia.emily
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
Hi.
I will start level 2 course this September.
I applied about business and childcare courses but I am still not sure what to choose. After level 2 I want to continue and complete level 3 to be able to go to university.
What should I expect in business and childcare? What are your opinions about these courses? What should I choose after level 3 to become teacher or a business administrator etc? Thank you for any advice
Ceska97
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Emilia.emily)
Hi.
I will start level 2 course this September.
I applied about business and childcare courses but I am still not sure what to choose. After level 2 I want to continue and complete level 3 to be able to go to university.
What should I expect in business and childcare? What are your opinions about these courses? What should I choose after level 3 to become teacher or a business administrator etc? Thank you for any advice
I’m unsure about the business side of it can only presume after level 3 you would take a degree in business at uni however to become a teacher you would most likely need level 2+3 in either child care or health and social care and then to take a teaching degree at university! I studied childcare for one year but then swapped to health and social care as I found it covered more stuff !
Emilia.emily
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
(Original post by Ceska97)
I’m unsure about the business side of it can only presume after level 3 you would take a degree in business at uni however to become a teacher you would most likely need level 2+3 in either child care or health and social care and then to take a teaching degree at university! I studied childcare for one year but then swapped to health and social care as I found it covered more stuff !
Thanks for your comment.
Did you enjoy doing the childcare course? What did you do?
Ceska97
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Emilia.emily)
Thanks for your comment.
Did you enjoy doing the childcare course? What did you do?
Yes I still enjoyed the childcare course you’ll learn about child development child health and safety etc work experience in schools/nursery’s if your aim is to work in a primary school nursery then you’re choosing the right subject !
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (149)
60.08%
I don't have everything I need (99)
39.92%

Watched Threads