The Student Room Group

I missed the enrolment deadline

I missed the hills road enrolment deadline but ive decided i want to go there, ive emailed the admission team but havent got a reply!
Do 6th forms let people in even if the miss the deadline as i already been offered a place but me being stupid didnt enrol on time...
any ex hills road cambridge students?
You might be better off phoning them if you can find a number- in previous years they've had spaces available once all eligible offer holders have a place, however due to the situation that may not happen. Are you able to access the stage 1 link atm? one of my friends wasn't getting their results until the deadline but they said they're not closing it for a while
Original post by HannahTheSapling
You might be better off phoning them if you can find a number- in previous years they've had spaces available once all eligible offer holders have a place, however due to the situation that may not happen. Are you able to access the stage 1 link atm? one of my friends wasn't getting their results until the deadline but they said they're not closing it for a while

when i called the admission team they said email them and they would get back to me, its been like 3 hours tho im lowkey panicing
No i cant access it at all! ive got an offer at long road but i prefer. hills atm

do you think i should call again or wait? i didnt get through to an actual call as the office was closed, but the recording said to email admissions.hills which i did

I just clicked the link and it worked! Thank you so much :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending