The Student Room Group

Subjects

Hi I wanted to ask I want to do medicine for my future but my school gave me teacher grades which are wrong and they are really strict on specific requirements for every subjects so what should I do as I want to take bio which I was given the grade but for chemistry in which i usually get the highest in mocks which is what they based of and gave me a low grade and except it to be my fault that I didn’t study harder in yr 9 and 10 which is really dumb as in those years I was just thinking of what I want to do and was enjoying my time with my family they also take 5 as a C even though a 4 is a C and even due to this circumstances they won’t allow me to start my course now and even after I resit and get the grade which I want they only allow me to start the course a year after in September 2021 so I will have a whole year wasted due to this. And for some reason they aren’t allowing me to take physics because I need a specific grade in maths which I don’t like and they should at least allow me to choose and see how it is for a few weeks so I wanted to ask what can I do any suggestions?
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 1
Didn't you mention that the grades you were given are wrong? Why not tell your teacher about it? Perhaps could you negotiate with your school by promising a huge improvement?
Original post by atzy_26
Didn't you mention that the grades you were given are wrong? Why not tell your teacher about it? Perhaps could you negotiate with your school by promising a huge improvement?

Yeah I did tell the school and my parents but every time they are like our teachers are professionals and highly educated and understand the students more then the parents
Original post by Batmanphewphew
Yeah I did tell the school and my parents but every time they are like our teachers are professionals and highly educated and understand the students more then the parents

It is fine for now anyways I might change schools or somehting thanks for the help doe 👍
Reply 4

Then that's a bit weird.
It is fine for now anyways I might change schools or somehting thanks for the help doe 👍

That would be a better option. Good luck.

Quick Reply

Latest