The Student Room Group

Student Finance - Maintenance Loan

Can I apply for a maintenance loan even though I have applied for student finance tuition fees?
I'm unable to start a maintenance application on the SLC website. Do I have to be registered to my university before I request for maintenance?
Reply 1
well yes , you are not going to split that 9k with your university are you 😃
Reply 2
Original post by Hazadd

Sorry but that made me laugh😂😂😂
Original post by Hazadd

I wish. My main worry is not the 9k tuition fees though. Do you know how I can apply for a maintenance loan even though I've already applied for tuition fees. During my application, I did not realise that I could benefit from the maintenance loan.
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by helloitsme35
I wish. My main worry is not the 9k tuition fees though. Do you know can I apply for a maintenance loan even though I've already applied for tuition fees. During my application, I did not realise that I could benefit from the maintenance loan.

You should be able to edit the application , ring student finance they will be more than happy to help
Original post by Cirroc
Sorry but that made me laugh😂😂😂

We've got a comedian here.
Reply 6
Original post by helloitsme35
We've got a comedian here.

Now all we need is a fat stripe of marching powder and a can of Stella
Original post by Cirroc
You should be able to edit the application , ring student finance they will be more than happy to help

I cannot edit the application sadly other than edit my personal details such as address and name. It just says 'awaiting'. If I can't figure anything out by tonight, I'll ring them up tomorrow like you said and request for the maintenance loan via post. Also do you think I'm doing this a bit too late? Should have done it earlier to be honest.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending