The Student Room Group

Maintenance loan-urgent!!

My student finance application for the tuition fee loan has already been approved and my payments are also scheduled to be made for my university.However I now also want to apply for the Maintenance loan.can I still do this and if so how? Also will applying for a maintenance loan and it taking up to 6 weeks to process hinder the time and dates that my tuition fee loans are already scheduled to be made?
(edited 9 months ago)
Original post by floral123
My student finance application for the tuition fee loan has already been approved and my payments are also scheduled to be made for my university.However I now also want to apply for the Maintenance loan.can I still do this and if so how? Also will applying for a maintenance loan and it taking up to 6 weeks to process hinder the time and dates that my tuition fee loans are already scheduled to be made?

Hi there, Applying for the Maintenance Loan funding will not impact your Tuition Fee funding. Are you a Home or EU Student? Thanks, Angela
Reply 2
Original post by Angela SFE
Hi there, Applying for the Maintenance Loan funding will not impact your Tuition Fee funding. Are you a Home or EU Student? Thanks, Angela

Thank you for the clarification.I am a home student
Thank you for the clarification.I am a home student

Hi there, Yes, you can apply for the Maintenance Loan funding. We can check if any funding has already been awarded in the application for you and then advise next steps required. Please contact us direct, you can do this by signing into your student finance account and accessing our live chat service where an advisor will be able to assist further. The service is available between 9am and 5.30pm Monday to Friday. Thanks, Angela
Reply 4
Hi there, Yes, you can apply for the Maintenance Loan funding. We can check if any funding has already been awarded in the application for you and then advise next steps required. Please contact us direct, you can do this by signing into your student finance account and accessing our live chat service where an advisor will be able to assist further. The service is available between 9am and 5.30pm Monday to Friday. Thanks, Angela

Yes I was awarded funding for my tuition fees.
Also how do I access the live chat service?
(edited 9 months ago)
Yes I was awarded funding for my tuition fees.

Hi there, We can also check if the Maintenance Loan funding has already been assessed for on the application. Thanks, Angela
Reply 6
Hi there, We can also check if the Maintenance Loan funding has already been assessed for on the application. Thanks, Angela

Thanks for the clarification.I’ve logged into my account but I don’t see any option for a live chat,how do I access it?
(edited 9 months ago)
Thanks for the clarification.I’ve logged into my account but I don’t see any option for a live chat,how do I access it?

Hi there, To access our live chat select undergraduate and then contact us. From here you will be able to use our live chat service when it is available. 👉 Sign in: https://www.gov.uk/student-finance-register-login Thanks, Angela

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending