The Student Room Group

Postal application

I have an existing student finance account and was trying to apply for a postgraduate loan for a course starting Feb 2021 however the system wouldn't let me. When I phoned I still had a loan open from 2011 when I withdrew from a PGCE so couldn't apply on line. I was advised to apply by post so I sent an application. How do I know when this has been recieved? Will it show somehow in my account? How long should I wait to contact student finance to check on the status of a postal application?
Original post by Chunter_015
I have an existing student finance account and was trying to apply for a postgraduate loan for a course starting Feb 2021 however the system wouldn't let me. When I phoned I still had a loan open from 2011 when I withdrew from a PGCE so couldn't apply on line. I was advised to apply by post so I sent an application. How do I know when this has been recieved? Will it show somehow in my account? How long should I wait to contact student finance to check on the status of a postal application?

Hi, it only takes 8 working days to process postgraduate applicants. Please keep an eye on your online account and it will update. It's a fast process.
Thanks, Isaac

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending