The Student Room Group

Sister steals my boyfriends stuff

I’ve wrote something similar before but I’m asking for something else.

My sister steals my stuff anyway. We are both 18 and 19 so there’s no excuse for it now. However it’s taking the p*ss now. I buy all my own things, I take pride in having everything being my own. And I don’t have a lot of money and she thinks it’s okay to go out on day benders in my clothes and make it smell of BO and weed to the point it’s not even possible to clean.

She takes my boyfriends jumpers and stuff as well now and it’s honestly getting beyond. She has no respect for anything.

I have asked her repeatedly not too.

My mother and father pretty much say they can’t do anything about it.

I can’t lock my room because we share one. I can’t hide big things like clothes. I have tried everything. LITERALLY EVERYTHING.

I’ve tried lock boxes which work for make up, making sure I keep everything around me at all times. But if as soon as I slip up she takes something I can’t do anything about it.

I want to ‘protest’ against my parents by moving out but I can’t. I need to be able to get back and forth to college and to be here so that I can drive.

I can’t afford it either right now. What suggestions do you have?

I’m at breaking point
Reply 1
Bump
Uff I’d literally knock her head in wtf. Kick her out the room. Only way you parents would do something about it. LITERALLY, dash everything outside your door and steal some of her **** to give her a taste of her own medicine...I’d do that
invest in a safe or a large box w a key n keep it locked or steal stuff of hers and see how she likes it
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
Uff I’d literally knock her head in wtf. Kick her out the room. Only way you parents would do something about it. LITERALLY, dash everything outside your door and steal some of her **** to give her a taste of her own medicine...I’d do that

I tried that as well. She threatened to smash up my laptop. And she wasn’t bluffing either I know she would do it. Also a gift from my boyfriend but she doesn’t care about that
I tried that as well. She threatened to smash up my laptop. And she wasn’t bluffing either I know she would do it. Also a gift from my boyfriend but she doesn’t care about that

Does you bf live with you?
Reply 6
Does you bf live with you?

No, he leaves jumpers with me sometimes as boyfriends do. Guess I’ve learnt my lesson
Reply 7
go gym,
come back a few months later.
start throwing hands

keep throwing them each time she steals your stuff until either A) she stops B) Your parents actually do something about it
Reply 8
Wow that's very strange. Why would she even want to take any of your bf's stuff? that's very awkward haha. But anyway have you asked her why she does this? because talking to her is probably the only thing you can do
No, he leaves jumpers with me sometimes as boyfriends do. Guess I’ve learnt my lesson

That’s such a sticky situation. Ngl my sister is annoying tooo omg. So I’m sorry you’re going through this. But I promise it’ll get better
Original post by jas149
Wow that's very strange. Why would she even want to take any of your bf's stuff? that's very awkward haha. But anyway have you asked her why she does this? because talking to her is probably the only thing you can do

There’s no talking to her. She’s one of those low life drug addicts that collects the dole and goes on benders for a living
Make sure your boyfriend doesn't leave any of his stuff at yours, invest in a safe-type box with either a code or a padlock required to open it, keep everything particularly valuable or sentimental with you or hidden somewhere she won't go. Then move out as soon as you can.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending