The Student Room Group

Friend punched me in the eye

We went McDonald’s drive through, ordered then when we went to pay, he asked for my money to pay but I stuck finger up for a joke then he punched me in the eye and I was like what had just happened. Next thing you know I’m in my room holding my eye.
You deserved it...
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
You deserved it...

Why did I
We went McDonald’s drive through, ordered then when we went to pay, he asked for my money to pay but I stuck finger up for a joke then he punched me in the eye and I was like what had just happened. Next thing you know I’m in my room holding my eye.

But did you get the meal?
Did he say anything?
Do you know him well?
Had you thought it through beforehand?
Eye patch ahoy it is then?
Clearly was a joke, no one I know would've reacted like that. Then again I'm a really tolerant person not by choice.
Reply 5
Original post by 999tigger
But did you get the meal?
Did he say anything?
Do you know him well?
Had you thought it through beforehand?
Eye patch ahoy it is then?

I got the meal
He just said “why the **** are you swearing”
I know him well I guess
I thought he’d just laugh
Yes I will probably need one if it shows up
Too many questions though lol 😂
Reply 6
Original post by OnAndOff
Clearly was a joke, no one I know would've reacted like that. Then again I'm a really tolerant person not by choice.

I know but mates laugh and joke he should have understood I was joking
I know but mates laugh and joke he should have understood I was joking

I'm literally agreeing with you bro, it takes a lot for me to snap is what I meant.
I got the meal
He just said “why the **** are you swearing”
I know him well I guess
I thought he’d just laugh
Yes I will probably need one if it shows up
Too many questions though lol 😂

You underestimated your friend.
Maybe an overreaction, but I can see why he wouldnt be best pleased. Presumably he was driving? If so just ask him to kick you out next time if he goes for the other eye. Girls love pirates.
Reply 9
You underestimated your friend.
Maybe an overreaction, but I can see why he wouldnt be best pleased. Presumably he was driving? If so just ask him to kick you out next time if he goes for the other eye. Girls love pirates.

We were stopped in the drive thru, I have done it to other mates and they’ve laughed. I love girls as well
We were stopped in the drive thru, I have done it to other mates and they’ve laughed. I love girls as well

Not all people are the same. Has he apologised? or is he telling you to stand still so he can lay another couple on you?
Not all people are the same. Has he apologised? or is he telling you to stand still so he can lay another couple on you?

He’s done none of them
Ask him why he did that, overreaction much?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending