The Student Room Group

LPC MSC and Exit Award

Hello

I received a student loan from SLC to complete my LPC MSC. I have since returned from a prolonged intermission due to health reasons.

My fees have been paid during my intermission and I have started to pay back my post graduate loan to SLC.

If I apply for an exit award - meaning I would complete the course and be award an LPC without MSC element - will I face a financial penalty form SLC? When I took the loan you were only eligible for LPC funding if you did the additional MSC LLM element?

Help greatly appreciated.
Original post by RLL12134
Hello

I received a student loan from SLC to complete my LPC MSC. I have since returned from a prolonged intermission due to health reasons.

My fees have been paid during my intermission and I have started to pay back my post graduate loan to SLC.

If I apply for an exit award - meaning I would complete the course and be award an LPC without MSC element - will I face a financial penalty form SLC? When I took the loan you were only eligible for LPC funding if you did the additional MSC LLM element?

Help greatly appreciated.

Hi, will you be leaving the course early/withdrawing and only receiving the LPC qualification?
Thanks, Isaac
Hello, I am looking to do the same and wondered if you had a response with regards to the student finance?
Original post by Nikitadl1995
Hello, I am looking to do the same and wondered if you had a response with regards to the student finance?

Hi, will you be leaving the course early/withdrawing and only receiving the LPC qualification?

Thanks, Isaac

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending