The Student Room Group

Butt plug as a gift?!

For a Birthday gift, I was given a butt plug from my mother in law. - she knew what it was, there was no mix up in gifts, she knew what she was doing!
I didn’t take it well - why would they gift that to me? Needless to say to I threw it out and was offended by the gift. I’m quite a prude and shy.

What do I get her for Christmas now?
Please let me know what you would do?
(edited 3 years ago)
Mother in law?

I was expecting BF or something like that. I got my ex GF a dildo once, hence my thought.

Maybe they think you're a kinky person, although getting it from your MIL isn't common. You could try returning her the plug with something to go with it? That'd teach her, or maybe she's looking forward to it with anticipation... well... who knows.
it may have been a genuine mistake... your MIL thought it was an ornament or something to hang from your car mirror ?

:dontknow:
Original post by the bear
it may have been a genuine mistake... your MIL thought it was an ornament or something to hang from your car mirror ?

:dontknow:

LOL, just hang your buttplug on your car mirror :rofl:
Original post by Bea1496
For a Birthday gift, I was given a butt plug from my mother in law. - she knew what it was, there was no mix up in gifts, she knew what she was doing!
I didn’t take it well - why would they gift that to me? Needless to say to I threw it out and was offended by the gift. I’m quite a prude and shy.

What do I get her for Christmas now?
Please let me know what you would do?

Ask your partner what (s)he thinks about it, could be just a lame joke without any bad intentions.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending