The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by ella.xx
yhh that's what I thought too so I was surprised to get an offer. I just checked the website now and their Christmas holiday starts tmw so maybe that's why :smile:

Aah ok that makes sense. Guess it’ll be a long wait until after the holiday then haha.
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Wait isn’t this the grade requirement for pure econ not for industrial which is AAB
Original post by Charlieefinch
For anyone with a Nottingham law offer, when did you sit the LNAT and when did you receive an offer? Thanks.

I sent my application off on the 14th October (early entry) but didn't sit my LNAT until December 2nd and got my offer on the 11th. Good luck :smile:
Reply 83
Hi!! I received my offer on the 8th of December and I’m now considering making UoN my firm.

Course: English (Q300)
A-levels: English, Biology and Dance
Offer: AAA or BCC with a foundation year

Anyone else know if they are thinking of making Nottingham their first option and what accommodation they are going to choose? Because the accommodation is the only thing stopping me because I want it to be sociable and also self catered.
Good luck everyone!!
Aah ok that makes sense. Guess it’ll be a long wait until after the holiday then haha.

I actually got an offer for economics today which I was really surprised by, given Christmas was only a few days ago!
Reply 85
Original post by Anonymous
I actually got an offer for economics today which I was really surprised by, given Christmas was only a few days ago!

Oh really that’s weird, they said they weren’t giving out offers over Christmas.
hii i'm harriet
Course: BSc Biochemistry
A-levels: maths, biology, chemistry
Offer: ABB
date received: 11/10/2020
Reply 87
Original post by harrietewatkins
hii i'm harriet
Course: BSc Biochemistry
A-levels: maths, biology, chemistry
Offer: ABB
date received: 11/10/2020

we're literally the same person how scary.... also hi again
Course: American Studies and HistoryA-Levels: History, BTEC PE, BTEC Applied Science Offer: B, D, M Date received: 25th November 2020
has anybody else gotten AAA offer for pure econ? i got AAA offer and I'm starting to worry it could be a mistake. please somebody confirm
Reply 90
Has anyone received an offer for law in the past few days?
Original post by ismxnt
we're literally the same person how scary.... also hi again

omg hii
Course: Modern Languages
A-levels: French, History, Music Tech
Offer: BBC
date received: 9/12/20
Reply 93
Still haven’t heard anything back from Nottingham, sat the LNAT on the 16th December 😬
Reply 94
Still haven’t heard anything back from Nottingham, sat the LNAT on the 16th December 😬

don't worry - my friend last year didn't hear back for 4 months from one of their unis! they are probably going through applications and will reply as soon as they can
Reply 95
Original post by g.ana
don't worry - my friend last year didn't hear back for 4 months from one of their unis! they are probably going through applications and will reply as soon as they can

Yeah, they emailed me saying they’re still getting through offers. But their policy is no more assuring as they say if u get a good score they’ll make you an offer quick, but then also if you score low they’ll reject you quickly as well...
Reply 96
Yeah, they emailed me saying they’re still getting through offers. But their policy is no more assuring as they say if u get a good score they’ll make you an offer quick, but then also if you score low they’ll reject you quickly as well...

yeah but you have to factor in the xmas break so admissions tutors will have recently come back to work. I would give it some time! good luck :smile:
hey, has anyone applied for modern languages? specifically german or beginners french? i have an unconditional offer and thinking of firming but i haven’t found anyone doing german at notts yet! x
Original post by chloepricee
hey, has anyone applied for modern languages? specifically german or beginners french? i have an unconditional offer and thinking of firming but i haven’t found anyone doing german at notts yet! x

Damn, an unconditional?? I'm doing MFL (but not German sorry D: ) but just out of interest (ofc you don't have to respond if you don't want to because it's personal) have you already done your A Levels? It's because I read on their website that they only give out unconditionals if you've already got the qualifications. I got a grade reduction and I assumed that's the closest you can get to an unconditional haha
sat mine on the 23rd and all i’ve gotten is an email saying they are considering my application :/

Latest

Trending

Trending