The Student Room Group

What do I do? Please help

My mum keeps coming round, this is our house where I live with my family, she keeps coming round, stuff and sleeping over. Me and my family don’t want her here because we can go to her house. She told me I’m too young to decide who comes, I’m 19 years old ffs and my family don’t want her here wtf. This is our family home.

I arrived home yesterday from college, she came today at about 12 in the morning I was asleep. I heard a voice mail from our neighbours saying she’s outside our house trying to get in the house and I was confused in why she wants to come to ours since she got her own house.

So she came, the neighbours told us to leave because everything has been off with us like we had a few issues and stuff last time we saw each other so it might have caused issues. You’d understand if you knew what we had. The neighbours did say I’ll call the police on her but I wouldn’t have called the police on her but they were saying it to scare her. Like the only problem is this situation is only going to get worse like she’s going to keep coming and I don’t want her here wtf. What can I do to stop this? I’m not going to call the police on my own family
i don't know how to help you or what you want us to do.
Original post by ROSE----568

I would say just call the cops i mean she needs to stop.
Either talk to your mum to resolve the issue or get the police involved. That’s about it really.
Reply 4
Original post by Admit-One
Either talk to your mum to resolve the issue or get the police involved. That’s about it really.

Yes
Reply 5
Original post by ROSE----568

Advice maybe

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending