The Student Room Group

Predicted grades

I was wondering if it’s likely for universities to offer you places when one grade off for predicted grades.

I’d like to go UEA for law, in which I need ABB with an A in EPQ.

Currently I am predicted BBB with an A* in EPQ.
I am working on trying to get that A, but I was wondering if I do end up with predicted grades BBB would that be a huge problem?

Please let me know, thankyou
Original post by aylabehcet
I was wondering if it’s likely for universities to offer you places when one grade off for predicted grades.

I am working on trying to get that A, but I was wondering if I do end up with predicted grades BBB would that be a huge problem?

Ring them up and ask them directly.

I doubt they’ll have any problems
Reply 2
Original post by aylabehcet

If you have a backup university (or a few) it’s worth applying to UEA anyway. I received an offer today from a University requesting an A in french and I only had a B. I also have an A* in EPQ so I reckon this helped my case. You’ll never know till you apply ! :smile:
One, or maybe two, 'risky' choices are okay - one grade difference max.
Just prepare yourself for No.
Make sure your other choices are more realistic.

(Some Unis will not consider EPQ grades - because not all applicants get the chance to do them - so it IS worth checking if they would take a high EPQ into account before you apply.)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending