The Student Room Group

personal statement for sixth form!

i’m currently writing my personal statement and i know it’s not bad but i want to make it really good as i really want to go to this sixth form. what should i look to add? key things admissions people look for?!
Hiya,

My advice would be to get your personality across as they will want to get to know you in your personal statement. Include any key things that you think would relate to the course(s) you are applying for. Always relate it back to the course(s) you want to study and say how all of your experience/hobbies/GCSEs will all help towards your course(s). Also, talk briefly about why you want to do the course(s) or what peaked your interest in it. Maybe talk about what you can bring to the course(s) and briefly what you hope to achieve from it.

Just make sure your personality is coming across in it as I said before. Hope I've been able to help.

Verity :smile:
Examples of key skills. Describe important ones like teamwork etc and give clearly defined examples as your proof. Supply your list of reasons as to why you enjoy doing this course and why too.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending