The Student Room Group

Would you date someone with the same height?

Me and the guy that I'm dating are kind of the same height (he's probably like 2cm taller than me, I feel a bit insecure and how others would react (he's an amazing guy and I really like him) but I'm not sure if it would affect our relationship in the future.
What do you guys think?
Why would his height affect your relationship?

I've dated men the same height and shorter than me. It's never caused any issues.
Original post by Anonymous
Me and the guy that I'm dating are kind of the same height (he's probably like 2cm taller than me, I feel a bit insecure and how others would react (he's an amazing guy and I really like him) but I'm not sure if it would affect our relationship in the future.
What do you guys think?

imo, if your the same height then that’s great bro, if you really like him and think his personality is great then maybe try look past it (sorry easier said then done) but i mean personality over everything>> a tall idiot asshol is still an *******, but again if you find it really makes you insecure then do what makes you happy, but try to ignore everyone else’s opinion homie
No. My specification is they must be 153.73cm. I always check, with a measuring tape, and to see if they're wearing heals or platform shes.
It has to depend on your own personal preferences and dating dealbreakers. :smile:
Not automatically falling into line with other people's opinions of your relationship or perception of your bf's compatibility.
I wouldn't date a guy the same height as me or shorter.
What do you guys think?

How tall are you and your bf? If both of you are 5'9'' - 5'11'', then that means he is average height and you are on the taller side. Traditionally, the guy should be taller than the girl. However, height is genetic and that is something a guy cannot control. I guess you shouldn't wear high heels when you're with him.
Original post by londonmyst
It has to depend on your own personal preferences and dating dealbreakers. :smile:
Not automatically falling into line with other people's opinions of your relationship or perception of your bf's compatibility.
I wouldn't date a guy the same height as me or shorter.

Does your bf have to be as tall as Yao Ming :smile:
Original post by DS91
Does your bf have to be as tall as Yao Ming :smile:

No. :rofl:
5'4 or above, I'm 5'1.
Wouldn't date a guy so much taller than me that I would struggle to kiss him standing on tiptoe in very high heels and still risk getting mistaken for his little sister.
Sure. But I can do taller, or shorter... I'm 6-0 and like to wear heels...so add a lil' more...lol!
What do you guys think?

woman who are my height instantly turn me on.
Reply 10
It will be fine, as long as he’s 2cm taller
yh
You knew his height before dating him so why are you making it an issue now

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending