The Student Room Group

Insecure about my small breasts

I got my period when I was 11 and I'm 15 now, but my breasts barely grew. I don't think it's a health condition, they're just really small and someone thought I was 12 because of how small they were. There was even a rumor about me where people thought I didn't get my period yet because of how flat I was (I'm like an AAA or even smaller, not too sure because I'm still using training bras). Should I try those supplements to make them grow bigger? What should I do? I really hate it so much.
I don't think your boobs are going to grow any bigger. If you want bigger boobs get fat, fat makes your boobs grow.
getting fat does not make your boobs grow any more than the rest of your body. Supplements will also make no difference. If you are going to have small ones you just have to learn to accept it. Later on you will be glad that they don't sag, that you can do exercise without giving yourself back pain or black eyes (this is a joke but exercise if generally much less comfortable if you have large boobs).
ive heard going vegan makes ur boobs grow haha
Original post by ReadingMum
getting fat does not make your boobs grow any more than the rest of your body. Supplements will also make no difference. If you are going to have small ones you just have to learn to accept it. Later on you will be glad that they don't sag, that you can do exercise without giving yourself back pain or black eyes (this is a joke but exercise if generally much less comfortable if you have large boobs).

Breasts are partly composed of fatty tissue, so any increase or decrease in body weight could also affect breast size. Having more fat in your body could make for larger breast, while less fat can mean smaller breasts. It's the reason why female athletes have smaller boobs and fat girls have bigger boobs.
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous
I got my period when I was 11 and I'm 15 now, but my breasts barely grew. I don't think it's a health condition, they're just really small and someone thought I was 12 because of how small they were. There was even a rumor about me where people thought I didn't get my period yet because of how flat I was (I'm like an AAA or even smaller, not too sure because I'm still using training bras). Should I try those supplements to make them grow bigger? What should I do? I really hate it so much.

there are no supplements that can make your boobs go bigger, they are sometimes dangerous as well.

luckily for women, boobs just need to match your body type - if you are skinny then small boobs look better (not in isolation but on creating the overall model look that guys like myself prefer). if you are curvy then, yes small boobs will not look as good as bigger ones but it's really not the be-all and end-all, there are so many other aspects of attractiveness you may have
Small boobs are still amazing, they have many perks! The people making fun of you are just really immature and childish so you really shouldn’t listen to them, I know it’s hard but you just need to work on your confidence. I too used to be insecure when I was your age about them but I soon learnt to like them. Here is a video that might help you a little.
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 7
Original post by Mr T 999
I don't think your boobs are going to grow any bigger. If you want bigger boobs get fat, fat makes your boobs grow.

I'm the type of person that can't gain any weight. There was a time where I ate a lot, both healthy and unhealthy foods, and I barely gained anything, so my breast size didn't increase either

Don't stress it just accept them and just be fine and live normally with them
(edited 3 years ago)
For me the birth control pill made my boobs bigger (D to FF). I also gained more weight in general as i was quite skinny before, especially around the hips / thigh / butt area.

It's like i have a completely different body type now, more curvy, and can't get back to the weight i was before.
Reply 10
For me the birth control pill made my boobs bigger (D to FF). I also gained more weight in general as i was quite skinny before, especially around the hips / thigh / butt area.

It's like i have a completely different body type now, more curvy, and can't get back to the weight i was before.

Which birth control are you on?
I'm the type of person that can't gain any weight. There was a time where I ate a lot, both healthy and unhealthy foods, and I barely gained anything, so my breast size didn't increase either

What’s your height?
I think you have fast metabolism.
Original post by lolxmi

It’s probably the pill
Original post by lolxmi

It was microgynon, i stopped taking it years back but never went back to the same body type afterwards. I dropped a lot of the weight but definitely more 'curvy' and rounder now in the butt, hips, face and boobs.
Reply 14
I’ve heard that one is good! Did it affect your skin at all? The ones I’ve tried all made my skin terrible and gave me acne.
Don't worry, you're beautiful just the way you are and it is completely normal, you shouldn't hate yourself because of it!
Those who were mean to you about it are obviously messed up in the head, no one should be bullied because of that, it shows they were the kids, completely immature.
You could try the supplements as long as they're not harmful for your overall health, but having small breasts shouldn't be something that you should be worried about every day.
This is coming from someone who has boobs that are visibly different sizes, so trust me I know what it's like to be insecure about something like that.

People are ***** for no reason, they're probably insecure as **** about their bodies too. In the real world nobody worth your time cares about boob size; you gotta learn to accept your body for what it is and that you don't need to change for anybody; kids in school will make fun of you for ****ing anything if they think they can get away with it.
Original post by ReadingMum

Black eyes?? How does that happen?
Don't worry, you're beautiful just the way you are and it is completely normal, you shouldn't hate yourself because of it!
Those who were mean to you about it are obviously messed up in the head, no one should be bullied because of that, it shows they were the kids, completely immature.
You could try the supplements as long as they're not harmful for your overall health, but having small breasts shouldn't be something that you should be worried about every day.
This is coming from someone who has boobs that are visibly different sizes, so trust me I know what it's like to be insecure about something like that.

^^^ PRSOM, spread the self-love! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest