The Student Room Group

architecture 2021

hi, i wanna ask if anyone has been accepted into architecture unis with a predicted the same as the requirement? I'm predicted an AAB and i wanna apply to UCL, loughborough and oxford brooke's which all ask for AAB. secondly i wanted to ask about portfolios, i haven't taken art in gcse's or a level, any advices?? thanks
Original post by FarahjGahwjgb
hi, i wanna ask if anyone has been accepted into architecture unis with a predicted the same as the requirement? I'm predicted an AAB and i wanna apply to UCL, loughborough and oxford brooke's which all ask for AAB. secondly i wanted to ask about portfolios, i haven't taken art in gcse's or a level, any advices?? thanks

If you haven't taken GCSE Art let alone 'A' Levels, but what subjects the "AAB" Predicated Grade are they?

Have you learnt Geometrial/Engineering/Technical Drawing? AutoCAD? SketchUp? ReVit?
Reply 2
Hi there, I am applying for Loughborough, and for my portfolio I am recommended to create a themed portfolio piece, however I am not quite sure what that entails. Can anybody help?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending