The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Anonymous
I found out that my boyfriend used to follow a few different hastags for big boobs on instagram (of all places). So I asked him if he prefered bigger or smaller boobs, for reference mine are C cup which apparently average but in this day and age they are classed as small. My boyfriend says that he prefers small, so I brought up what I had found and he says that he doesn't prefer bigger boobs but he wanted to just SEE boobs. Which (if the girls could back me up here) is NOT true, if you type in big boobs, you clearly wanna see big boobs. He then later admits that he did used to prefer them but not he only prefers mine then following that with "but yours aren't small". So I am wondering, do guys actually prefer to see bigger boobs. Like if your girlfriend just happenes to have bigger boobs would you want them to be smaller. And if your girlfriend just happened to have smaller boobs would you want them to be bigger?

Having a personality is much more attractive than big boobs.
Y can't a woman have big boobs and big personality? I can't understand this tendency ppl on TSR have to create mutual exclusivity between these two.... make it three coz I include big brains too :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending