The Student Room Group

S6 Subjects 2021 and S5 Help

Hey I need some help picking my S6 Subjects I currently have no idea what uni course I'm doing but I'm interested in Sciences
I'm currently in S5 doing Higher English, Higher Geography, Higher Physics and Higher Chemistry, I dropped Spanish through wanting to perfect my other subjects and because I was too stressed

I was also wondering how to improve my grades in all of these?

I'm currently considering if I get good grades this year to do : Higher Psychology, Higher Human Biology but what else should I take??

Thanks for helping
definitely do some advanced highers in the subjects that you most enjoy
I have vowed not to do Advanced Highers my mental health wouldnt be able to take it
Original post by michaelfarnell5
Hey I need some help picking my S6 Subjects I currently have no idea what uni course I'm doing but I'm interested in Sciences
I'm currently in S5 doing Higher English, Higher Geography, Higher Physics and Higher Chemistry, I dropped Spanish through wanting to perfect my other subjects and because I was too stressed

I was also wondering how to improve my grades in all of these?

I'm currently considering if I get good grades this year to do : Higher Psychology, Higher Human Biology but what else should I take??

Thanks for helping

While not necessarily a requirement (it depends what/where you want to study - double check each course/uni's entry requirements!), higher maths would definitely be useful for a science based degree to make sure you're starting off with a solid foundation. Other than that, choose something that you will enjoy - if you've got the subjects needed to get the entry requirements in S5, then don't be afraid to pick something completely unrelated if it would be something you'd like! :smile:
I was planning to do Higher Maths actually but I need a B to do Higher at N5 and I got a C so I'll explain to school I need to be in a Higher class as I do want to try it and pass it thank you for the help though I appreciate it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending