Original post by nikkiblonsky
they live fr the part where a new chapter starts :biggrin:

Clever unlike your apple one.
Original post by Anonymous
Clever unlike your apple one.

start a new chapter in your life:redface: and take that back:angry:
Reply 22
Not experienced in dating but I'd think weekends are reserved for family, friends and possibly your gf/spouse? those are interests in some sense I guess.

it is easy to make time and not everything has have a itinerary, man

I taught at 2 universities, wrote a PhD, played in a band, went for a pint every weekend and still had time for family and the then other half. my point is that busy people can still do all of these things - you're worrying over nothing, it seems to me
start a new chapter in your life:redface: and take that back:angry:

I take nothing back, I'd rather eat your apples.
I take nothing back, I'd rather eat your apples.

they have mold on them
Original post by gjd800
it is easy to make time and not everything has have a itinerary, man

I taught at 2 universities, wrote a PhD, played in a band, went for a pint every weekend and still had time for family and the then other half. my point is that busy people can still do all of these things - you're worrying over nothing, it seems to me

Depends on your other half and how demanding they are. I assumed we were talking about personal interests btw, I did not consider seeing my family, friends and gf as interests. The person who's gonna date me is gonna date a guy who reads, lift weights/runs with his dog, goes to work, cooks, takes care of his dog and cleans. Literally, that's all I have time to do. Including spending time with friends and family on the weekends but still that's not really a hobby.

It does sound pretty dull to me. I do not drink or really care all that much about music.
they have mold on them

Then why were you worried about bookworms eating them?
Reply 27
Depends on your other half and how demanding they are. I assumed we were talking about personal interests btw, I did not consider seeing my family, friends and gf as interests. The person who's gonna date me is gonna date a guy who reads, lift weights/runs with his dog, goes to work, cooks, takes care of his dog and cleans. Literally, that's all I have time to do. Including spending time with friends and family on the weekends but still that's not really a hobby.

It does sound pretty dull to me. I do not drink or really care all that much about music.

I have two dogs and two parrots - there's more time than you are accounting for. but you seem intent on saying 'i don't have time for a woman' and I'm not gonna change your mind, so i'll bow out here
Then why were you worried about bookworms eating them?

cause why would I want someone to eat a mouldy apple?
Not at all.
If anything I'd find that quite attractive in a partner. Gives a lot to talk about, especially if you're into similar literature.

Granted, if they're glued to books 24/7 then I suppose it might be a turn-off. Though I'd say that about anyone that was literally glued to a hobby.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending