The Student Room Group

Am I Bi, Gay, or just super confused

So I'm a girl and I've been attracted to guys my entire life. I always liked the guys in movies, even when I was younger in animations. The same goes for real life to. When I though of the guys from films I would always picture them with another girl character and create a love story for them in my head, but I know it's just because I wanted to think about the guy in a realistic situation. Recently I have been feeling a strange attraction to girls, sexually and emotionally, which is very confusing as I have always pictured myself with a man. I'm only 14 so I know there's no rush but it's keeping me up at night and I haven't had a good night sleep in weeks. There are times when I even wonder if I'm gay, which is to me a horrible thought. The problem is that I wonder if I end up with a guy, i won't be happy because there will always be the though of being with a girl i the back of my head, and I worry about being with a girl because there will always be the thought of being with a guy in the back of my head. I watched lots of videos and taken a lot of quizes but nothing seems to be helping. Does anyone have any advice?
Reply 1
I think you’re just confused. Maybe you’re going through a phase, or you actually are bi. The only person who will truly know is you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending