The Student Room Group

Why am I never in “the mood” to do things with my bf

I feel so sorry for him cause I’m rarely ever in the mood, he never makes me feel pressured or anything but he does so much for me and I want to give him this back as a thank you but I just don’t want too in the slightest. It’s not that he’s not good at what he does and I don’t think it’s that I’m asexual as I do get in the mood sometimes
Are you attracted to him? This happened with my ex, thought it was me but when I got with my current bf I realised it wasn’t. Sex became like a chore with my ex and It just made me not want it at all.

If not that it could be hormonal, might be worth asking a doctor about it if it’s a massive concern for you.

Some people, especially woman just don’t crave sex though, there’s a girl I live with that is like this, I’d still say could be hormonal but it’s possible it’s just who you are.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Are you attracted to him? This happened with my ex, thought it was me but when I got with my current bf I realised it wasn’t. Sex became like a chore with my ex and It just made me not want it at all.

If not that it could be hormonal, might be worth asking a doctor about it if it’s a massive concern for you.

Some people, especially woman just don’t crave sex though, there’s a girl I live with that is like this, I’d still say could be hormonal but it’s possible it’s just who you are.

I feel like I am attracted to him and I would say I am sexually attracted to him but when it comes to it I just don’t want too! I didn’t know you could not want sex due to hormones I might search taht ip thank you!! I used to like want it all the time (well most) so I don’t think it’s just the way I am unless u can change and become that way?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending