The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
allah bless you bro, may he give you a righteous spouse and the best of health
I suffer from ulcerative colitis myself so know its rough

if you ever want to talk about what you're going through as a means of peace, I'm always here bro, these kind of issues are painful 💔
I have finished uni and there is no other way I can get to know new people.

Since I have never dated anyone and I have never been in a relationship before, I would like to have a guy who never did inappropriate stuff with other girls (okay, so relationships are okay but I am talking about the other stuff, you get me). Cuz I personally think it would not be fair on me.

I have also heard about a girl who got married to someone and didnt know that guy had STDs which he then passed on to her. So this is also another reason why I dont want that.

Be prepared to compromise, research into muslim match websites and pray for the best.
Reply 82
I mean I'm Muslim. Nowhere near finishing uni lol so this ain't about me. But what you're looking for isn't unrealistic but I think you might have a long search on your hands (not to put u off!) but round my ends I know a lot of Muslim guys who are Muslim by name and it doesn't acc mean anything to them. So they've done pretty much everything but still go home and pray. I'm not judging but I do think you'll have to look more towards the guy rather than your criteria if you get what I'm tryna say? in the sense that there's some honest guys out there but in their past they did bits with girls and they don't anymore yfm. Hope it works out and u find the one tho! insha'Allah best of luck man :smile:
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 83
I have finished uni and there is no other way I can get to know new people.

Since I have never dated anyone and I have never been in a relationship before, I would like to have a guy who never did inappropriate stuff with other girls (okay, so relationships are okay but I am talking about the other stuff, you get me). Cuz I personally think it would not be fair on me.

I have also heard about a girl who got married to someone and didnt know that guy had STDs which he then passed on to her. So this is also another reason why I dont want that.

Yo Yo hold up. I acc found a guy that meets Ur criteria. Meet @AliNineNine Ali meet.. well anonymous but she might PM. Good luck u two :smile:
Original post by aadamg
yo yo hold up. I acc found a guy that meets ur criteria. Meet @alininenine ali meet.. Well anonymous but she might pm. Good luck u two :smile:

i have been summoned by thee
Original post by AliNineNine
i have been summoned by thee

sorry to be intrusive but did it work out???? i love hearing success stories
sorry to be intrusive but did it work out???? i love hearing success stories

lol no 😂😂😂
Reply 87
Religious too - don’t desire any time wasters
Reply 88
Link to a new forum for medic marriage

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7363469