😂😂 indeed u are
cant believe west ham is above u. embarrassing
ur versing Tottenham right?
😂😂 You're funny
i actually watched the shizzle show of the century yesterday v sheffield
Original post by BadBComeToTheNiz
I wont spoil it for u haha
I've read it quite a few times actually
you should read Chasing the Stars by Malorie Blackman, its such an amazing book, i think you'll like it

sorry for the late reply and thank you for the suggestion
Im gonna read "when we collided" by Emery lord next (both sun is also a star and this own are borrowed from my cousin's so I gotta finish em both quick xD)
learnt it from u x
😂😂 okay idk whether ur jk or not
never watched magic soccer before, only 44toons
Original post by Study_Master
sorry for the late reply and thank you for the suggestion
Im gonna read "when we collided" by Emery lord next (both sun is also a star and this own are borrowed from my cousin's so I gotta finish em both quick xD)

its calm, you continue with ur reading x
you have good taste in books so i'll defo try that out
any other suggestions?
its calm, you continue with ur reading x
you have good taste in books so i'll defo try that out
any other suggestions?

cirque du freak... In my opinion it's an underated book, although i totally understand why many didn't like it (it's worth a shot tho, roughly as long as everything everything if not a bit shorter, and if you like it there's a whole trilogy behind it although admitidly some were boring as hell to read)
Reply 68
I'm lonely for so long.
😂😂😂 nooo ur not annoying one bit, you're quite entertaining actually
I see what u did there with JK, i haven't actually read anything of hers before

I'll add them to my watch later playlist, I have so many videos to watch its insane
But gracias x
Original post by meloyth
I'm lonely for so long.

if you need someone to speak to dm me
cirque du freak... In my opinion it's an underated book, although i totally understand why many didn't like it (it's worth a shot tho, roughly as long as everything everything if not a bit shorter, and if you like it there's a whole trilogy behind it although admitidly some were boring as hell to read)

Thanks, I'll check that out x
I have to resort to online reading now cos I've read everything in my house at least twice kmt
I think you'll like The Survival Game by Nicky Singer
Thanks, I'll check that out x
I have to resort to online reading now cos I've read everything in my house at least twice kmt
I think you'll like The Survival Game by Nicky Singer

I remember seeing that book in my school's library, now I know what to read when I have no lessons at school :P
I remember seeing that book in my school's library, now I know what to read when I have no lessons at school :P

You've gotta read chasing the stars first, even if that's the only suggestion u take from me, I'll be happy
What subjects do u do?
You've gotta read chasing the stars first, even if that's the only suggestion u take from me, I'll be happy
What subjects do u do?

I'll do so ☺️
For subjects I'm currently doing A Levels and have taken Bio, chem, Pure mathematics, statistics and ipq (will do mechanics next year) For IGCSE I did math bio chem phyyyyssiiiccsss (hated it but nailed a A*/9 tho :P) business, ICT Arabic and English as a first language
Im looking to get into med school
wbu?
(edited 3 years ago)
guy 17, almost 18
I'll do so ☺️
For subjects I'm currently doing A Levels and have taken Bio, chem, Pure mathematics, statistics and ipq (will do mechanics next year) For IGCSE I did math bio chem phyyyyssiiiccsss (hated it but nailed a A*/9 tho :P) business, ICT Arabic and English as a first language
Im looking to get into med school
wbu?

samee i take bio chem psycho and epq. I loved business studies, it was so easy
aspiring dentist here
Is ipq similar to epq?
Original post by V℮rsions
guy 17, almost 18

accidentally gave you rep, sorry 😂
samee i take bio chem psycho and epq. I loved business studies, it was so easy
aspiring dentist here
Is ipq similar to epq?

They are the same, epq is for a level, ipq is for ial (I don't like in UK so I do an international version supplied by the British council)
Original post by Dell PC 2
accidentally gave you rep, sorry 😂

No worries mate, if anyone else wants to accidentally rep me I wont be complaining haha :innocent:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending