The Student Room Group

Is calling a woman your dating everyday good or bad

Should this actually make us closer or is it likely to fade if we talk for half an hour every day and meet every two weeks
Omg no way!! Me and my sort boyfriend spoke on the phone everyday for like a month, and i literally loved it, like it makes you feel so validated and loved! But unfortunately he stopped and I was like what happened? So I think it’s deffo good
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous #2
Omg no way!! Me and my sort boyfriend spoke on the phone everyday for like a month, and i literally loved it, like it makes you feel so validated and loved! But unfortunately he stopped and I was like what happened? So I think it’s deffo good
How did you guys keep the spark, I think everyday is a bit excessive
Original post by Anonymous #1
How did you guys keep the spark, I think everyday is a bit excessive

I don’t know really! Towards the end of when the calls started to stop, we just faded out with ringing eachother but we still saw eachother afterwards! I don’t know why he stopped. But in the end he decided he wasn’t ready for a relationship but he’s still pursuing me 🤷🏻*♀️ but I think if the connection is real, the spark would still be there
It definitely helps I used to do this with my at the time boyfriend and we still saw each other about 4 times a week or so too. But don’t force it to happen, as if it’s very forced it won’t help make you closer but it could tire and bore you both. If you’re concerned about keeping a spark alive, then the relationship may not be heading in a positive direction.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending