The Student Room Group

Would you date this guy?

Would you date a guy who believed in q anon?
Original post by Anonymous
Would you date a guy who believed in q anon?

what is 'q anon' ?
Reply 3
Ok would you date a girl who believed in q anon?
Reply 4
Original post by Vapordave
no

Why not? The storm is coming btw.
Why not? The storm is coming btw.

:confused:
Reply 6
No. I have basic standards :lol:
I think a person like that would just be the funniest guy. Moreso if it was a girl tbh 😂
Endless entertainment
Uhm- "Q Anon is a disproven and discredited far-right conspiracy theory alleging that a secret cabal of Satan-worshipping, cannibalistic, pedophiles is running a global child sex-trafficking ring and plotting against former U.S. President Donald Trump, who has been fighting the cabal. According to U.S. prosecutors, QAnon is commonly called a cult." (For the people who don't know what it means"

Well I only like the satan part since I'm into paranormal and hauntings and all that- but the rest is a big no- BUt I'd love to have a friend like that haha
Reply 9
Original post by SoonToBeExpat
I think a person like that would just be the funniest guy. Moreso if it was a girl tbh 😂
Endless entertainment

Why would it be funny? What would you ask him about it?
No. :blah:
Neither would any of my american Trump supporting friends who voted for him in 2016 or 2020.
Original post by rawrspamz
Uhm- "Q Anon is a disproven and discredited far-right conspiracy theory alleging that a secret cabal of Satan-worshipping, cannibalistic, pedophiles is running a global child sex-trafficking ring and plotting against former U.S. President Donald Trump, who has been fighting the cabal. According to U.S. prosecutors, QAnon is commonly called a cult." (For the people who don't know what it means"

Well I only like the satan part since I'm into paranormal and hauntings and all that- but the rest is a big no- BUt I'd love to have a friend like that haha

A friend like Marjorie Taylor Greene?
A friend like Marjorie Taylor Greene?

Yeah kinda.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending